Thursday 25 October 2012

Here come the bad guys!

This morning I was able to finish the first of the warbuggies for my soon to be bad guy force for post-apocalyptic vehicular combat.  Right now the buggy looks pretty basic, I also have a second one to paint and I think when that second buggy is done I'll go back and add some dirt and distress to this one.

I also just got the new Zombie Vixens from Wargames Factory in the mail yesterday and I'm hoping to get a few of those done after work today to show off so you may see a second post late tonight.

Cheers

-Jay

Pull over, we just want to talk!
The first of many (I hope)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. What is the road sections you are using in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are actually runway sections which jigsaw together for a toy airplane line called Hot Wings.

    ReplyDelete