Saturday 27 October 2012

One of those multi-purpose projects

Tonight I reached into my box of Heroclix to pull out a few models with the intention of adding to my modern/near-future baddies for RPG use and realized these guys would also make excellent additions to Ares' Merry Men.

All 3 new figures are from the Dark Knight Rises set (which is awesome and contain some fantastic riot cops as well) and they are intended to be Bane and 2 of his mercenaries.  I liked Dark Knight Rises and although I did enjoy the re-imagining of Bane when I need a Bane figure for a superhero RPG he'll be "classic" Bane in his luchador mask.  Having said that I thought the look of movie Bane was too cool to pass up using and I think he will make an excellent lieutenant to Ares, a Wez to his Lord Humungous if you will.

Cheers

-Jay

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment