Tuesday 16 October 2012

We few, we happy few.....

It looks like I have 200 points worth of Ares' Merry Men done for my Fallout game.  I still have 4 figures waiting to be painted to finish off the box set I built them from but they can all wait for another time.

Tomorrow sees the beginning of work on figures for our upcoming Pathfinder game.  I'm hoping to start with a horror themed game for Halloween and maybe transition to a more Christmas-y game for November-December.  I don't want to give it all away incase some of my players are reading this but I'm pretty sure I can pull off 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' as a fantasy role-playing adventure.

I'll report back from the land of square bases tomorrow.

-Jay

Ares' Merry Men
 


3 comments:

  1. why is ares based differently than all the rest of his men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brad.
    I decided I wanted him to blend in with my RPG and Fallout guys so I used the same bases as my RPG figures but added some dirt/rubble to match my Fallout bases.
    It's very similar to my COG bases from the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Grinch" in a RPG game...awesome...simply awesome...

    ReplyDelete