Wednesday 3 October 2012

Resident Evil!

This morning I finished touching up my Resident Evil miniatures from Recreational Conflict with a couple of figures from Tactical Miniatures thrown in to round out the S.T.A.R.S. team members.

The Resident Evil series of video games (Resident Evil 2 in particular) are what drew me into the survival horror genre of gaming and films in the first place so my appreciation for them tends to hold through thick and thin and even when I take a break from the series I always seem to find my way back.

Also in this post I'd like to ask all of you for a little help.  I've done fairly well assembling a collection of miniatures to game Resident Evil with but there are 3 characters from the series I've never found suitable models for:
-Enrico Marini (STARS Bravo team leader from Resident Evil & Resident Evil 0)
-Claire Redfield (from Resident Evil 2 & Resident Evil Code Veronica)
-Billy Cohen (from Resident Evil 0)
If any of you could suggest some figures for these 3 characters I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for visiting

-Jay

Primary characters from the original Resident Evil video game.
 
Brad Vickers, Kenneth Sullivan, Joseph Frost
(Spoiler warning: I don't think these guys are going to make it!)
 
Leon Kennedy & Carlos Olivera (video game Carlos, not movie Carlos)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment