Monday 29 October 2012

The first of my 3 Zombie Vixens are done!

After a week of getting distracted and going off on all-kinds of crazy tangents I finally got around to painting my first 3 zombie vixens from Wargames Factory.  I have to say these models were an extremely pleasant surprise, I had purchased the previous plastic zombies from Wargames Factory and was really disappointed in them.  These however are really super-cool models!  There are 10 distinct torso and leg sets as well as 2 crawlers on each sprue so if like alot of variety this set has it, there is also alot of character to these figures with most of them having a distinct enough look to come across like themed metal models rather than a plastic box set.

It took me forever to get started but my next 3 are already half done now that my enthusiasm has been fired up!

Cheers

-Jay
Guess the one that looks like a jogger didn't run fast enough
 

4 comments:

  1. These look great! The male plastics were a bit disappointing. I really need to get a box of these so I can get some painted and use the bitz!

    I'm told there's a handbag... is there really a Handbag!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 2 handbags on each spruce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can really never have enough personal totage in the Apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete