Friday 5 October 2012

Welcome to Plasticville Part 3

Today's addition to the wasteland is the Bachman Plasticville Motel.  I like this piece because it reminds me of every sketchy motel I've ever seen in a horror movie over the last 20 years.  My only regret is in hindsight I'm wishing I'd bought 3-4 of them so I could make a larger motel rather than a freestanding tiny roadside sort of place.  All in all though I think if I combine it with the earlier diner I painted and possibly add a gas-bar I can create a realistic looking scene.

Thanks for visiting

-Jay

Radroaches check in, but they don't check out!
 

1 comment:

  1. I picked up a couple of these so I could do the Motel and boardwalk from Point Lookout. The go really well with the two story Bachmann Apartment building. These are looking great!


    -A

    ReplyDelete